– A health certificate or medical examination certificate issued by a competent foreign or Vietnamese medical agency or organization is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of signing the health conclusion to the date of submission. dossiers or certificates of sufficient health as prescribed by the Minister of Health (Note the list of health examination hospitals that issue work permits)
– A judicial record card or a document certifying that the foreign worker is not a person who is currently serving a sentence or has not yet been cleared of criminal records or is being examined for criminal liability by a foreign country or issued by Vietnam.
Note the judicial history card on file licensed occupational activity:
▪For judicial record cards issued in foreign countries : judicial record cards issued or documents certifying that the foreign worker is not a person who is currently serving a sentence or has not yet been expunged or is in prison. The time for being examined for penal liability abroad is not more than 06 months from the date of issuance to the date of submission of the dossier.
▪For the criminal record card issued in Vietnam : If the employee has a confirmation of temporary residence in Vietnam and is currently residing in Vietnam, he/she can apply for a criminal record card at the Department of Justice where the foreigner is currently residing. residing in Vietnam to apply for a work permit. The duration of a criminal record issued in Vietnam to a foreigner must not exceed 6 months from the date of issuance to the date of submission of the application.
– Documents and papers proving that they are managers, executives, experts, technical workers. Includes the following documents:
Experts fall into one of the following cases:
▪Possessing a university degree or higher or equivalent and having at least 3 years of working experience in a specialized field of training suitable to the position in which the foreign worker is expected to work in Vietnam;
▪Having at least 5 years of experience and practicing certificate suitable to the position in which the foreign worker is expected to work in Vietnam;
Manager is a person who manages an enterprise as prescribed in Clause 24, Article 4 of the Law on Enterprises or is the head or deputy of the head of an agency or organization.
CEO is the head and the direct operating subsidiary units agencies, organizations and businesses now.
Technical workers fall into one of the following cases:
▪Having been trained in a technical or other discipline for at least 1 year and working for at least 3 years in the trained specialty;
▪Having at least 5 years of working experience in a job suitable to the position that the foreign worker is expected to work in Vietnam.
– 2 color photos (size 4cm x 6cm, white background, straight face, bare head, no colored glasses), photos taken within 06 months from the date of application submission.
– A certified copy of passport valid under the provisions of law. Include all pages of the passport.
– One of the other documents, including:
For foreign workers moving within the enterprise, the following documents are required:
▪Documents of the foreign enterprise sending to work at the commercial presence of that foreign enterprise in the Vietnamese territory;
▪A document proving the foreign workers were foreign companies that recruit before working in Vietnam for at least 12 months continuous;
▪For foreign workers perform all kinds of contracts or agreements in accordance with provisions to the text: H spatch contract or agreement signed between partners from Vietnam and foreign parties, which must be agreed about foreign workers working in Vietnam;
▪For foreign workers who are service providers under contract, the following documents are required: Service supply contract signed between Vietnamese and foreign partners and documents proving the foreign worker. have worked for a foreign enterprise without a commercial presence in Vietnam for at least 02 years;
▪A amniotic with foreign workers offering services must have written: Text of service providers nominate foreign workers in Vietnam to negotiate service providers;
▪For foreign workers working for foreign non-governmental organizations and international organizations in Vietnam, the following documents must be submitted : Documents of the agency or organization sending foreign workers to work for the organization. foreign non-governmental organizations, international organizations in Vietnam and operation licenses of foreign non-governmental organizations and international organizations in Vietnam according to the provisions of law;
▪For the employees of foreigners as managers, executives, specialists and technical workers , the right of the text: Text of businesses, agencies and organizations of foreign laborers for foreign to work in Vietnam and suitable for the intended position.
All the above documents of foreigners granted in foreign countries have to be consular legalized, then translated into Vietnamese and notarized, authenticated (together with a certified copy of the original consular legalization) before when submitting dossiers, except for papers and documents that are exempt from consular legalization in accordance with Vietnamese law or international treaties to which Vietnam and related foreign countries are both members, or on the principle of reciprocity.